REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
If the traveler (s) are obliged to cancel their trip, they must inform BOURGOGNE AVENTURE by any written means, allowing an acknowledgment of receipt, as soon as the event giving rise to this occurrence. cancelation. It is the date of issue of the writing that will be used as the cancellation date for billing the cancellation fees. In the event of cancellation on your part (for any reason whatsoever), the cancellation fees at the standard scale will be calculated as follows:
- More than 15 days before arrival: 100% refund of the sums paid by the traveler, except for the booking fees (120 €)
- Between 15 days and 72 hours before arrival: 30% of the total amount of the trip will be kept, administration fees included
- Within 72 hours of arrival: 50% of the total amount of the trip will be kept, administration fees included
- In the event of a “no show”, 100% of the total amount of the trip is retained, administration fees included.
- Bourgogne Aventure reserves the right to cancel the trip, particularly in the event of bad weather, and in this case offers a 100% refund including the booking fees or a postponement of the date
To be able to benefit from a refund, we must acknowledge receipt of your writing mentioning: your reservation dates, your personal information, the date of issue of the writing with your signature.
Refunds are made only after full receipt of your request at our premises and within 14 working days.